Sunday, June 2, 2013

What I'm Reading Right Now

My "Just Graduated" Reading List

I'm currently reading through the Lord Peter Wimsey Mystery Series by Dorothy L. Sayers. This has been more of an adventurous read, as I had never read mystery novels. I've stuck within the classic genre. But this has opened up a whole new world of options for me. I love Lord Peter Wimsey: a more stylish sleuth than the much loved Sherlock Holmes. Lord Peter is a fellow of wealth, who never leaves without his monocle and a wonderful outfit. He solves murders in style!


Elizabeth Gaskell, author of North and South, writes a story of Mary Barton. The story is set in the English city of Manchester between 1839 and 1842, and deals with the difficulties faced by the Victorian lower class

No comments:

Post a Comment