A few of this year's best reads:
For the Collage I used images of my personal copies (with the exception of Lord Peter Whimsy).
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley: my annual reading of my favorite book.
- Persuasion by Jane Austen: my favorite work by Jane Austen.
- Under the Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy: Just a sweet story.
- Lord Peter Whimsy by Dorothy L. Sayers: Mystery!
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin: an old favorite that shows me different themes and conflicts every time it's read.
- Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D.James: The only continuation of Jane Austen's writings worth reading.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: I read this whenever there is a lull in my reading list.
- Irish Autumn by Margaret Evans Porter: an easy read with a cute love story.
- A Room With a View by E.M.Forester: Classic story of love and questions.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: My favorite Bronte work.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: the worlds favorite love story.
- Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling: life, lessons, and friendship.
- The Turn of the Screw by Henry James: as close as I will ever get to horror fiction.
- Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell: I love North and South and wanted to read more of her works.
- Mrs.Dalloway by Virginia Woolf: days of a bored housewife.