Saturday, June 15, 2013

1 Year Anniversary

Today was my 1 year anniversary. 1 year ago, I was in the happiest place on earth, on the happiest day of my life. I was marrying my best friend and (now constant) companion. When I think back about the engagement, I remember the excitement and I'm glad to say that I am still that excited (if not more so) to continue our life together. So much has changed in one year: I am graduated college, Josh has a great job that gives him fulfillment and friends, I went from knowing nothing about TED to being engrossed in it, my sister-in-law is having a baby girl, we are now cat people, just moved into a great apartment...I could go on! But instead, I'm going to tell you through a few pictures I have taken this year!



Married Josh in Disney World!


Gained 3 sisters (left)

Had great looking wedding party



Went on a 7 night Disney Cruise to the Virgin Islands


Got a job at UNF where I made great friends and was first exposed to TEDxJacksonville




Joined TEDxJacksonville




Maris & Daphne





 
Baby Ellie


Blueberry Festival


Explored- panoramic style

Discovered a pottery junkyard 


Made our own pancakes

Traveled to Disney



I just noticed, I didn't take nearly enough photos this year! This year was packed with fun adventures and mishaps worth snapping pictures of. I won't make that mistake twice! Just wait until my 2 year post!



1 comment:

  1. What an exciting year it has been for you, Emily. Thank you for sharing your happiness and your gorgeous pictures. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete