Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life is Grand- No Sarcasm Intended

I have an amazing husband. These past 2 weeks have been tough on me- school, work projects, and some personal blockades have come my way. However, these challenges have all been smoothed out so Josh took me out to celebrate! He praised my writings, complimented my hard work, and just treated me like a queen! It's easy to get caught up in your own problems and forget that your attitude spreads to those around you. Josh could feel my anxiety and instead of ignoring it or letting it bring him down, he takes me out to a nice dinner followed by The Office and Parks and Recreation. I did have homework to do- but it was almost a pleasure! Marry a good man, it won't solve your problems but it will certainly help you through them.


*Em*

No comments:

Post a Comment